Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

A Martini & Red Lipstick

I'm heading to Fredericksburg, TX this weekend to enjoy some wine and hill country views.  You know the feeling when you have a vacation coming up and that's all you think about?  Well that was me this week.  So instead of being totally unproductive, I sketched this girl a few days ago. A cute dress, red lips, and a martini - sounds like a perfect weekend to me! Next week I'm so excited to go to South by Southwest... I'll be sure to showcase some sketches of the Austin fashion.  What will you be doing this weekend?  See you all on Monday!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa,

    This is the first time I am seeing Illustration on Blog. Love the theme of your blog.
    All the best To you..
    Well this weekend...I have not yet planned about it.

    Love
    Janika

    http://lovelybusybee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janika,
      Thanks for your comment! Whatever you do this weekend, I hope you have fun!
      Melissa

      Delete
  2. Lovely! Just out of curiosity, how long does it take you to complete each sketch? I look forward to stopping by your blog every day to see them :)

    Some Snapshots Blog
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jess,
      It takes me about 2 hours from start to finish.. so not very long! I usually am watching TV or listening to music as I do it :) Thank you & I look forward to your snapshots as well!
      Melissa

      Delete
  3. love the sketch, have fun!

    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danielle! Thanks so much! It was super fun :)

      Delete

UA-38837443-1