Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Paper Fashion

There are only a few more days left in the Paper Fashion class I told you all about last week.  The purpose of the class is to learn a little about sketching runway fashion.  I learned some new skills and techniques in the class and plus it was just fun to draw runway fashion in general.  Below is one of my final watercolors, although I still need to add a few embellishments.  What do you think?  I'll show some of my other final pieces next week.  Hope you all have a great weekend!


3 comments:

  1. The bottom part of that dress is simply gorgeous! I love the way you used watercolor here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love how it turned out. I especially love the skirt portion=0) You did a really great job.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I loved your illustration too! :)

      Delete

UA-38837443-1