Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pink Peonies

In this post, I mentioned that I was going to start a series of illustrations on my favorite bloggers.  Today is my first post for that series!  I am featuring Rachel, from Pink Peonies.  I found Rachel's blog a few months ago and have been hooked ever since.  Rachel has such a classic style with lots of color.  Her outfit posts usually feature things that are accessible and affordable, which makes her very relatable! 

A few weeks back, she blogged about how to wear a sweater three ways.  When I saw this look, I fell in love with the neon blouse, boyfriend jeans, and heels... not to mention the pink background!  I hope you like my illustration and be sure to check out her blog.  Let me know if you think there is a fashionable blogger out there I should feature in this illustration series!


6 comments:

  1. Wow, you have an awesome take on that image- wonderful :)

    Some Snapshots Blog
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea. Loving this one! Thanks for sharing! Xo, M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your idea! I can't wait to see more illustrations for this series

    ReplyDelete

UA-38837443-1