Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Runway Fashion

For one of my final projects for the "Illustrating Runway Looks" class I am taking, I decided to sketch this dress.   I love the bow and texture on the skirt.  I tried to highlight these parts of the dress by adding black glitter, but it's kind of hard to see in the scan.  In real-life, the glitter & texture look amazing! I love adding embellishments like glitter and stones to a painting!  Runway fashion is so fun to draw because essentially it is a piece of art itself.  I will definitely be incorporating more runway fashion into my sketches in the future.





2 comments:

  1. love this drawn and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    Kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when you share the image that inspired you along with your work. Beautiful as always :-)

    Jess

    ReplyDelete

UA-38837443-1