Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

Veronika

Today is part two of my favorite blogger illustration series.  I am featuring the beautiful Veronika from Veronika's Blushing.  She is a style & fashion blogger from Houston, TX.  Veronika's Blushing is actually the first blog I ever started following on a daily basis.  Her style has evolved so much over the years and I love how she incorporates lots of color and fun patterns into her work wardrobe.  Here is a sketch I made of Veronika in one of my favorite J Crew skirts she has.  If you'd like to see a blogger featured on this series, send me a recommendation at MelissaNadineCauthen@gmail.com.  Hope you all have a great weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my oh my, you are so talented! Love it! Awesome post and thanks for sharing hun!
    I really like your blog. Come by! We can follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin and Facebook ;)!

    That sounds like a lot, so I'll leave the links here to make it easy for you:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Bloglovin link

    Come by soon!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!

    Please check out my blog, I would love to hear what you think of my latest post!

    xo
    Deanne

    MyFashAvenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely drawing!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to steal her outfit- so cute!

    ReplyDelete

UA-38837443-1