Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

A Gold Necklace

My project today is centered around a gorgeous necklace I recently purchased from EllandEmm on Etsy.  The shop owner, Jenn, designs and creates her own line of jewelry and everything is so pretty.  You have to be quick though, her shop sells out fast!  

Speaking of Etsy, this weekend I opened up my very own shop where I sell prints of my illustrations and artwork.  I'll keep it up to date with new work that I do.  Let me know what you think!

  For the piece, I used gold leafing to bring out the gold in the necklace and I love how it turned out.  I also love her piercing blue eyes.  I have some fun pieces to show you all this week, so be sure to check back!  Happy Monday :)


3 comments:

  1. I love this drawing. That statement necklace is gorgeous.

    I would love for you to stop by my blog and check out my latest outfit post!
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning. I said yesterday that I prefer the full body/outfit illustrations in general, but now I`m really not so sure!!

    Some Snapshots Blog
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah Really Wonderful Gold Necklace A piece of statement jewellery can make an outfit, but cheap jewellery can break it.

    ReplyDelete

UA-38837443-1