Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Coachella

A few weeks back, someone suggested I do a summer concert festival series.  I thought it was a great idea and decided to save it for when Coachella came around.  Coachella has it's own sense of fashion & style.  It seems different than SXSW and other music festivals I have been to.  In this sketch, I created a girl with high-waisted denim shorts, a tie-dye tube top, super bright accessories, and a headband.  I love how she turned out!  Are you going to Coachella?  What will you wear?

2 comments:

  1. You can draw, this is good! I would probably either wear high-waisted short or a dress that allows me to have comfort, but if I am going to dance a lot then this outfit is perfect.

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I agree on the high-waisted shorts! I can't wait till it warms up so I can wear some!

      Delete

UA-38837443-1